After the presentation my feedback was mainly to get more organised because if it were a professional presentation I wouldn't get paid .The reason for this is that when I tried to open my trailer in after effects it didn't have the required files , the only form of ideas generation that was there was a mood board.
I could have improved my presentation by adding more content to the animations such as : my mind map, my storyboard , experimentation , researching artists , show more inspiration
The final trailer wasn't what I had originally wanted it to look like I wanted to animate a fight between 4 gods however I didn't have the time to produce this. If I had more time I would draw the gods and draw all of them in and make them fight.
To make this happen I should have made a time-scale if I had made one I would have been able to create the story I original wanted to make.
some things that went well with this unit are that I was able to add sound correctly in times , I was able to adjust to realizing my lack of time to be able to complete my original animation idea some things that went well are That I produced an animation with having to change the idea so late.
in the end my animation was done using after affects and I used the key frames and timers to create my animation I had experimented in using the puppet pin tool for my animation and it didn't work due to the fact that the image kept getting distorted and ruining to image so I had to undo the puppet pin and use key frames and position
I disliked that I hadn't experiment that much on the frame by frame or rotoscoping however I know that if I experimented on the rotoscope for too long it would take more time out of the main animation
some things that went well with this unit are that I was able to add sound correctly in times , I was able to adjust to realizing my lack of time to be able to complete my original animation idea some things that went well are That I produced an animation with having to change the idea so late.
in the end my animation was done using after affects and I used the key frames and timers to create my animation I had experimented in using the puppet pin tool for my animation and it didn't work due to the fact that the image kept getting distorted and ruining to image so I had to undo the puppet pin and use key frames and position
I disliked that I hadn't experiment that much on the frame by frame or rotoscoping however I know that if I experimented on the rotoscope for too long it would take more time out of the main animation
No comments:
Post a Comment