GTA V : this game stood out because it focused on being able to show the characters and the new additions in the game as well as game footage.
Elder Scrolls Online : this game caught my attention in the way how it takes 5 of their previous games and bring them together which is one of the big points to elder scrolls in addition to its high quality trailer it looks more like a short movie rather than a game trailer
Pokemon X and Y : this game caught my attention because it used the game footage and it focused on what the game would be like if you were playing it yourself rather than a perspective of of inside the game it also shows the console it is on so at the end it doesn't require the name and logo of the console
From this research I think that I my game trailer should either show in game footage , A high quality cinematic which I doubt I can produce. But I can show off the characters in the game by showing what they do but not in game footage

No comments:
Post a Comment